Pack your Bags, Ladies! It's Saturday(ish)!

Saturday by
 Kate Spade Saturday

Poetry Points
9/10

I love this new collection by Kate Spade - and there's bag's here for all my girls! Whether your style is Bohemian (Mamma), Polished (Sarah),  Artsy (Hannah), Ladylike (Jenna) or Eclectic (Me) - there is something in this collection that fits your aesthetic...
 
Very Fashion-Poetic.
 
My girl Kate loses a point on the price - most of us can't afford $160 for a tiny bag - but she gains tons of credit for being both On-trend and innovative - and for reaching a wide range of styles.
I think it's safe to say that Ms. Spade, while young at heart, has become quite the fashion grown up!
 
 
And Here's My Favorite:
Fab.com

It's not just bags we're talking about either - here are some more Fab products from Kate Spade's Saturday Collection:


 
 
 
 
 
  

Comments

Popular Posts