The Mane Event - Hair and Poetry

Tumblr_m0l69gzbdu1r0r54qo1_400_large


Is there anything more beautiful, wild, wonderful, heartbreaking, artistic, natural, high-maintenance, defiant, expressive, individual, universal than a head full of hair? Not really.

 Unless it's poetry...

Pinned Image
Flickr

there's a fire in my heart
quadratiges
MR. MYSTERY

Tumblr
faaashion
 (9) Colores variados para tu cabello:* cool;$

because im addicted

The Beauty Of Hippies / .

Untitled

Pipay


illustrations / Tumblr 

☆ Alternative Purple ☆彡

illustrations / gorgeous.

beautiful, cute, fashion, girl, love - inspiring picture on Favim.com

My Hair

Robin Behn
When I gather my long
leaf-colored hair
and make of it a stem

and twist the handle of my head
and join it back to me
with metal pins

I’m on your lap again
my hands are in the air
my view is mile upon mile

I feel you fashioning the serpent
on my head and the thick braid
of you inside me

I’m ready now to enter
a prim public place
where I am the teacher the police a saint

I turn my back
and everyone I command
sees what it can be to be commanded

Random / Maiden Braid

The Beauty Of Hippies / .

Random / Side french braided hairstyle

No one here to save me

Tumblr

No one here to save me

No one here to save me

peace please✌

Coleção Outono-Inverno 2012 Piccadilly – Uma Nova Mulher.

sleepyhead

Fotos do mural

永久に寝たいです。

OHGOSH

Bow Bow

Tumblr
 

Comments

Popular Posts