Of The Ocean - Lover is Childlike

Lover is Child like – The Low Anthem

Photograph: Incunabula, 2011.
TheBlackSpotBooks
Meet me down by the whale watch
Meet me down by the sea
Meet me down at Coney Island



We'll go out on the sea
She don't ask me no questions
'Cause I don't cry no wolf
By the ruins of the ferris wheel
See her down in the surf
You might think she's Christ-like
But my lover is childlike
See the fish swimmin' upstream
Back to the hills
Want no part in the whale watch
If you couldn't tell
My lover ain't Christ-like
But my lover is childlike
She don't care for country
In her tatters and rags
As the band plays the anthem
She whispers, "God hates flags . 
Married to the Sea . 13 x 19 large art print
tastesorangey
Vintage 1938 Swimming and Diving 1937 Life Saving and Water Safety American Red Cross Instructional Manuals Books

Storm in my soul  - Art illustration - Turquoise art print  - Love decor - Love, turquoise, blue, sea, water, ocean
:: Tubidu Graphics ::


National Poetry Month # 7

Comments

Popular Posts