A country stroll!


I've working so much lately and it seems like I am just constantly going. Sometimes, I just miss the fresh air. You know what? I think I'll venture out - right now! Come along my friends - and enjoy the view, !

shelter


Tumblr_lypansskgv1r9ttaro1_500_large
I swear we were infinite

Farm Boy: 1940
May 1940, Granger Homesteads, Iowa

Countryside Girl Style 2011
vestal-magazine

Photo: Gaucho, Buenos Aires
Nat Geo
CampingonFarmGirl.jpg
tidbits
Daniel Boag
Still - Never Let Me Go
Kaydee Roberts
Leyla Collis
LIBERTINE FASHION

Our way is not soft grass, it's a mountain path with lots of rocks.
But it goes upward, forward, toward the sun.
-   Ruth Westheimer
active, activity, adult, animal, attractive, beautiful, brown, countryside, cowboy, cowgirl, farm, farming, fashion, female, girl, happy, hold, horse, jockey, Indian, lifestyle, meadow, model, nature, outdoor, pasture, people, person, portrait, ranch, ride, rider, rodeo, teen, teenage, teenager, western, woman, young
Kiselev Andrey
my boyscout
Anna Wolf

favim
Cozy
Deep in the Forest
active, activity, adult, animal, attractive, beautiful, brown, countryside, cowboy, cowgirl, farm, farming, fashion, female, girl, happy, hold, horse, jockey, Indian, lifestyle, meadow, model, nature, outdoor, pasture, people, person, portrait, ranch, ride, rider, rodeo, sky, teen, teenage, teenager, western, woman, young
Lovely! Aren't his spots just magical?
Sebastian Szwajczak

Comments

Popular Posts