My Little Corner of Sanity

My favorite tea, Hot Cinnamon Spice, by Harney and Sons, my Charlie in a photo/memo holder by yours truly, also crayon art by me. A logic grid puzzle cleverly concealed as a memo pad, two of my fave gifts ever - a blue and white china monogramed cup from Anthropologie - a Christmas gift from my cousins the McCollums, and a Beatrox Potter my dear friend Katrina bought me when I went to visit her in Scotland. Also, two must-haves: Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme, and Smith's Rosebud Salve, a palm-sized angel Angel I purchased at the Pheonix, Az airport after a scary flight, a cigar box stolen from my Mamma's collection - used for hiding candy and all the good pens my boss likes to steal, another monogrammed cup, (my first ever Anthropologie purchase, the NYC store when I was 20), Smart Water (I claimed it first Jen Aniston!), and my most recent and fave bauble, the turtle tape dispenser.


Comments

Popular Posts