The Hunger Games Trailer Has Dropped!!

Ladies and gents', it's here - The Hunger Games Trailer! I was so excited this morning for the trailer to appear on GMA. Missed it cause I was at work, but made it a point to download to my phone the first opportunity I got. I must say I am very pleased, very pleased indeed. It reached far beyond my expectations. District 12 is just as I imagined, the Capital exceeds anything I could have imagined, and the arena, exactly what I was expecting and more!! BTW, how dreamy are Gale and Peeta? How sweet and innocent are Rue and Prim? And Katniss - very impressed. Bravo Jennifer Lawerence! Can't wait to see you rock that bow and arrow, girl!

Ahhh, so excited! Perfect build up to the Twilight Premiere this weekend! Can't wait!! Well, without further ado, here's the link. Enjoy!

Youtube

Or at iTunes:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thehungergames/


Comments

  1. Could not agree more. Visually impressive. Great actors. Let's hope they pull off the story without focusing too much on the love triangle. I am SO EXCITED! how are we supposed to wait until MARCH?! AAAHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts