Hunger Games - Posters

They're Here! The Hunger Games profile posters have dropped, and they are fabulous! I think the posters have definitely answered some lingering questions HG book fans had about the casting. I know I've got these up a little late (I finally have my own computer!!!), but I hope you enjoy them anyway!!








Isn't Jennifer Lawerence going to be perfect as Katniss. Somehow, I think she looks like a combination of me and my sister in this poster. (Weird). anyway, more like my sister, shes too pretty to look that much like me. Effie looks a lot more capital-ly than I thought, but I like it. Oh, a rue is just as I pictured! Apparently some folks didn't know that she was black. . . I wondered if that was just the way I imagined her, but No! I was so pleased. I am also excited to see just how blond Peeta does look. The initial pictures didn't do it justice I thought! Wow, so much more to come. I am such a dork. I hope we will see the cast at Comic Con this year, hopefully along with The Walking Dead, Twilight, and a few lingering LOST castmates!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see The Hunger Games...although, using my imagination was pretty graphic, I hope that Hollywood does it justice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts